Frasers Property (Thailand) Public Company Limited
N.C.C. Management & Development Co.,Ltd.
Policies and Agreements on Personal Information Protection of Pannarai Development Company Limited
Welcome to the website of Pannarai Development Company Limited, visitors to this website shall be bound by the policies and agreements of this website. Therefore, please read the policies and agreements thoroughly. "Website" in this definition refers to the website created and operated by Pannarai Development Company Limited, which may contain links to other websites related to our business network. Please read our policies and agreements thoroughly before using the website.
By accessing our website, you agree and consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information to us or the personal data processor who assigned by the company including the transmission or the transfer of information to companies in our network. By giving this consent, you are not in a state of being forced, coerced, or threatened of any kind and you are free in giving your consent in all respects.
In using the website or platform, we may provide individual user accounts for the convenience in accessing our website by which we have the sole right to approve in creating an account, defining user account type and privileges in accessing for each type of user account, website usage rights any cost to user accounts including obligations and responsibilities of the user who is the owner of such account.
You agree to strictly keep your account name, password, and any other information confidential. And we shall use our best efforts to prevent the others from accessing your account.
In the event that your account is accessed by another person, you agree and warrant that it is the use acted by others as your agent and shall be binding as if you were doing all that by yourself
Storage of Personal Information
You shall send information to us, our agent, or an attorney or our platform only. Your information must not be false information and must not be the information of a third party by which you do not have consent from such third party to use or deliver such information to us. If there is any damage occurs due to delivering such false data to us, you must be responsible for any damages that occur. The types of information we collect may include the following information;
- Name, Surname - Date of birth - Address - Email - Office address - Phone number-Credit card number
- Numbers of IP address - Browser - Domain - Visited websites
- Time of website visit - Reference website address – Gender
We may use cookie data or other similar programs for system development, statistical analysis for further development of our next products, services, and projects
Purposes of collection, use, and disclosure of information
- To inform news and publicize about goods, products, promotions, and projects that you may have expressed interest to us or have visited the website, and various platforms with us that we believe that such information will benefit you.
- To compare data and verify your identity.
- To provide security to your account.
- To process your order including your payments sent via the platform whether it is selling product by us or by a third party seller.
- To inform you about the product and the status of your order whether it is selling via the platform by us or by a third party seller
- To improve your use and our services including the analysis, and processing for the development of website, platform, products or goods or our project to meet the needs of you or a group of people under the principles of righteousness.
Linking and sharing of information
We will share and link your information within our group of companies, our trade partner or a third-party seller, contracting parties, services for statistical analysis of online information for marketing purposes.
- Organizations or other agencies that are required by laws to connect and share information
Data Retention Period Term
You acknowledge, agree, and consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information you submit to us at all times from the date of consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of such personal information including the transmission or transfer of information to companies in our network, until there is a request to revoke the consent and notice to delete or edit such information
You have the right to inform us if you wish to delete your information at any time via the channels as specified below
In accessing the website, platform website according to this policy and agreement, by giving any consent under this policy, you well acknowledge your rights as the owner of personal data following the personal data protection laws. And you acknowledge of the rights of users as follows
- You may, at any time, revoke the consent given under this policy by notifying us via the communication channels as specified in this policy
- You have the right to access and request a copy of your personal data or data related to you that we have collected under this policy.
- You have the right to receive disclosure from us regarding the acquisition of your personal data or data related to you that you do not give any consent if there is a case as such
- You may allow us to send or transfer your personal data or data related to you to another person. And you may also request to receive the data that has been sent or transferred directly from another person who sent or transferred that information.
Rights to request for data deletion
You have the right to request us to delete, destroy or make the identification of the owner of the data impossible, in the following cases
- When personal data is no longer needed for retention under the purposes for collection and use or disclose of such personal information
- When you revoke your consent to collect, use and disclose of that personal information
- When you lawfully oppose to the collection, use, and disclosure of that personal information
- When personal information has been collected, used and disclosed illegally following rules and regulations regarding personal data protection
In the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information following this policy, we will provide appropriate security measures to prevent al loss, access, use, alteration, or disclosure of information cased illegally.
Correction and update of personal information
We have established systems and measures to verify and improve personal information to be accurate, up to date, complete, and not to cause misunderstandings and we delete and destroy personal data beyond the retention period as you give consent.
Notification of personal data violations
In the event that we know of any violation of personal information, regardless of the violation caused by any person, we will perform the following
- In the event that there is a risk affecting the rights or liberties of any person, we will notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission of the violation of the said personal information immediately as far as we can within 72 hours after the incident is known
- In the event that there is a risk affecting highly on the rights or liberties of any person, we will report the incident of such personal data violation and guidelines for remedies to the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission and the users who own the personal data immediately as far as we can within 72 hours after the incident is known
Complaints and reports of personal information issues
You have the right to make complaints and report personal data issues including revoking your consent in allowing us to update and/or correct information, objection in data collection, and suspension in the use of information via the following channels
- Pannarai Development Company Limited, located at No. 183, Regent House Building, 10th Floor, Ratchadamri Road, Lumpini Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok